- Spanish – English guide
- Slider (capacity 40 paxs)
- Tourist Rates
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. -10: 00 a.m.
- The 2 hour maritime tour, which starts from boarding at the Chaco dock, which consists of two stops during the tour:
- The candelabrum: A mysterious figure located north of the Paracas peninsula, made in low relief on a hill of the peninsula, which until now is not known its origin and meaning, existing various theories, among the most outstanding is mentioned that it was made by the pirates and another one that was a sign of the extraterrestrials. This enigmatic figure has 128 m. long, 67 m. wide and originally it would have had 3 m. of depth.
- The Ballestas Islands: It is a Guanera Island, located in the limit of the Reserve, being the most important for tourism. In it you can see the marine fauna and flora, highlighting the Humboldt penguins, sea lions and varieties of birds. Also you can see large arches, one of them the famous “arch of desire”, and tunnels, product of marine erosion, which gives beauty to the island. And finally it returns to the pier.
Children under 5 years of age do not pay tourist fees or tour, but share a seat with a relative. If you want the comfort of the child, you will pay an additional seat.
At no time do you get off the slider, the whole tour is on the slider.