LINES OF NAZCA
The Nazca Lines are located in the southern part of Peru, between the desert valleys of Ingenio and Nazca. On this plain of more than 500 square kilometers, you can see gigantic enigmatic figures, that the only way to appreciate them in its total dimension is to do it from the sky.
Until today, it is not known who did it, what was its purpose, in a few words, its origin keeps a mystery for humanity.
In order to observe each figure during the tour, the pilot will fly over each design in circles, starting with the first figure: the whale, a great marine divinity located on the eastern side of the archaeological complex.
“Carol Travel Adventure” SAC offers the following services:
- TRADITIONAL NASCA
-Duration: 30 minutes
-Figures enigmatic: 12 (The Whale – Trapezoids – Astronaut – Monkey – Dog – Condor – Spider – Hummingbird – Alcatraz – Papagayo – Tree – Hands).
- NASCA TOTAL
-Duration: 60 minutes
Enigmatic figures: 20 (The Whale – Trapezoids – Astronaut – Monkey – Dog – Condor – Spider – Hummingbird – Alcatraz – Papagayo – Tree – Hands – Hummingbird of Palpa – Star – Traveler – Ave Kosok – Temple of fertility (Father – Mother and Children) – Solar Watch – Tumi – Paracas Family.
-SCHEDULES: Available from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
-INCLUDES: Airport taxes – Transfers – Air transport
- It is advisable not to eat or drink alcoholic beverages before the overflight.
- Take a map of the Nazca Lines with you, so that it can be used as an orientation during your aerial tour.
- Listen carefully to the pilot’s instructions, as he will warn you when you are flying over each figure.
- Use light clothing, because inside the plane it is a bit warm.
- Do not forget your passport or ID.